Straggler is tuned for cross-over exploration on a wide variety of terrain conditions. It’s a day-tripper and a weekender. It’s a ‘rough road’ road bike, a cyclocross bike with no pretense about racing, a utilitarian townie, a light-duty touring bike and an all-weather commuter. It’s a steel gravel bicycle that thrives on the road. Think of it as a “mountain biker’s road bike.” If you only have room for one bike in your life, Straggler can (and should) be your one and only.
Straggler’s capabilities go well beyond asphalt. It also lends itself well to light touring setups. We're talking frame bags, seat bags, and "credit card touring” rather than full-blown touring. Straggler also handles our 8- and 24-Pack Racks well, so you have some heavier-duty loading options.
- Frame: 100% 4130 Cromoly
- Fork: 100% 4130 Cromoly
- Seatpost Clamp: Surly Stainless, 30.0mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40, 1-1/8"
- Brakes: SRAM Avid BB7 Road, 160 rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1x11
- Stem: 31.8, 4-bolt
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell
- Grip/Tape: Black Cork
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142
- Seatpost: Promax SP-2016 offset on 54-64cm frames, 27.2 x 350mm
- Crankset: SRAM FC Apex 42t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1x11
- Cog or Cassette: SunRace CSMS7, 11–42t, 11-speed
- Chain: CNP1110
- Front Hub: Novatec, 6 bolt Disc, 32H, QR
- Rear Hub: Novatec, 6 bolt Disc, 32H, QR
- Rims: Alex Adventurer 2, tubeless ready
- Tires: Surly Knard 700c x 41mm, 33 tpi & 650b x 41mm, 33 tpi
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.