The Ghost Grappler is Surly’s dedicated drop-bar trail bike. With mountain geo designed around a comfortable, confident drop-bar hand position, it’s lively and responsive on single track, double track, and other degraded surfaces. Ready to haul essential gear for all-day dirt rides and quick bikepacking excursions, thru-axles front and rear provide ideal stiffness and handling. Built around 27.5” wheels and compatible with internally geared hub and single-speed setups, Surly’s tried-and-true Gnot-Boost spacing allows riders to run 142mm or 148mm rear hubs.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel frame and fork, featuring Surly’s proprietary ’Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, 1-1/8” headtube, non-suspension corrected
- Horizontal-slotted dropout, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Seatstay-mounted bottle bosses, plus three-pack mounts at the top and bottom of the down tube and stealth dropper post routing
- E.D. coated frame for increased life expectancy
- 27.5 x 2.8” tire clearance (with or without fenders
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.