Equipped to make touring the wide world’s paved roads a little more comfortable, the Disc Trucker Thru-Axle Fork has three-pack mounts on each blade to give you space for racks, fenders, and additional cargo solutions. Available in 26˝ and 700c wheel sizes, it offers dynamo routing, a 1-1/8˝ threadless steerer tube, and compatibility with 12mm captured thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes.
- 100% Chromoly steel construction, curved blades, powder coated
- Versatile three-pack mounts on the fork blades, plus routing for Dynamo hubs
- Completely redesigned fork ends to accommodate 12mm captured thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for a 26 x 2.1" tire with or without fenders, or 700c x 47mm with or without fenders
- Axle-to-crown height: 376mm for 26", 390mm for 700c
- Note: The Disc Trucker Thru-Axle Fork is compatible with the second-generation Disc Trucker model, first released in 2020 (frames featuring rear thru-axle dropouts
- Brake Mount (Fork): Flat Mount 160
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Crown Race: 30
- Steerer Type: Straight
- Offset: 45
- Material: Steel
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 350
- Color: Black
- Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 700x50
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Front Hub Spacing (mm): 100
- Axle to Crown Length: 390
- Defined Color: Black
- Max Rotor Size (Fork): 160
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.