The 29”+ Monster Ripper is the biggest PK Ripper that we’ve ever built! The monster-sized PK frame design features oversized tubing, integrated head tube, the classic PK Ripper gusset, and a legendary looptail rear end built around monstrous 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires. For extra stopping power, this bike comes equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. If you want to ride the biggest & baddest PK Ripper on the planet, look no further than the Monster Ripper.
- 6061 Aluminum Monster PK Ripper frame with integrated headset and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 34.2 pounds
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.