The Haro SloRide 26" is our trifecta tribute model to aerial pioneers Brian Blyther, Mike Dominguez and Xavier Mendez. The SloRide has a full 6061 lightweight alloy frame, paired with a full chromoly fork with a custom fade paint scheme and graphics. In the control room, we have 4130 chromoly Haro Freestyler bars with a Haro Baseline 48mm reach stem. Sealed bearings throughout, with double-wall alloy rims mounted with Kenda Kranium tires. A padded, railed seat and custom SloRide are all part of the package. Ready to roll out.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Heat Treated Alloy Frame w/ Integrated Headtube, MID BB Shell & V-Brake Mounts
- Fork: 1 1/8" Threadless Full Cr-Mo Fork w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube & Tapered Legs
- Crankset: Haro Baseline 3-pc Cr-Mo 8 Spline 175mm - 39t Steel Chainring
- Pedals: Haro Baseline PC w/ Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16"
- Chain: KMC 410
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing MID
- Freewheel | Cassette: 17t Freewheel
- Brakes: Promax TX-117 Alloy V-Brake
- Brake Lever(s): Promax XL-378 Alloy Lever
- Grips | Tape: Haro Team Grip
- Handlebar: Full Cr-Mo Freestyler 7" Rise
- Stem: Haro Baseline 48mm Reach
- Extras: Haro Padset
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.