Mixing old school style with new school technology makes the New 40TH Anniversary freestyler one incredible BMX Bike. Wether you are hitting the skatepark or cruising the streets this bike will instantly bring you back to 1982.
- 100% chromoly Lineage Freestyler frame with twin top tube, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC threaded steer tube, investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage bars 8.5" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage heat treated 3-piece alloy 165mm cranks with Bob Haro Lineage 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- Fully sealed 36H wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double wall hi polished alloy rims
- Haro Snakebite tires 20 x 2.125" front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded stealth Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
- Oakley B1B Grips, just like Bob Haro rode in 1982
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.