For early fall and late spring riding, Nokken cuts the chill without the bulk of thermal insulation. Ax-suede on the palm is soft, grippy and durable, while a wind resistant soft-shell on the forehand adds warmth and comfort.
- Lightweight design maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, or while using pogies
- Water and wind-resistant Softshell fabric provides protection without overheating
- Axsuede palm adds comfort and grip
- Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jersey
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.