The We the People BMX Nova 20.5” BMX is the ultimate entry level full size BMX bike for the rider that is looking to step up their game in a full size BMX. Tonnes of Salt BMX parts, and pro level BMX looks, the 2022 We the people Nova is an awesome bike for the new rider in the 20 inch world.
- Frame: 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: SALT "NOVA" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: SALT "EX" 154mm, flangeless grips
- Stem: SALT "PRO" front loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “AM” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS "Geo XL" alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: SALT “ROOKIE” tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket SALT “GATEWAY” steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, loose ball bearing
- Front Hub: SALT ”Nova” alloy hub, loose ball 3/8"s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT “Nova" cassette hub, semi sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT “BEAM” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALT “BEAM” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE “NOVA” mid padded combo seat
- Seat Clamp: ÉCLAT “PURE” 6061-T6 forged alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “TRACER” tires 2.35" front & rear
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.