• Bottom Bracket : Sealed cartridge
• Rear Derailleur : Shimano Altus Shadow M2000 9-speed
• Derailleur Shifters : Shimano SL-M2010 Rapidfire Plus, 1x9-speed
• Freewheel | Cassette : 9-speed cassette 11-36T
• Tires : Kenda Kwick Roller Sport 700x32c
• Wheels | Rims : 700c alloy double wall 28h
• Hubs : Alloy Shell, disc mount, 9-speed cassette
• Brakes : Tektro HD-R280 flat mount hydraulic disc, 180mm front, 160mm rear rotors
• Brake Levers : Tektro alloy hydraulic, 3-finger
• Grips | Tape : Dual density sport
• Handlebar : Alloy 31.8mm, 9° backsweep
• Stem : Alloy, 7 degree rise
• Headset : 1-1/8" threadless for 50mm OD headtube, Internal
• Saddle : Haro dual sport
• Seat Post : Alloy micro adjust 27.2mm x 300mm, 2 bolts
• Seat Post Clamp : Alloy quick release, 31.8mm
Currently Haro bikes are only available for in store pick up or local delivery.
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.