The Largest Tire Clearance on a Fat Bike Frame
From log and root covered ribbons of twisty singletrack to miles of powdery snow or sandy beaches, Ice Cream Truck can handle it all. Hell, you could probably even hop over a grizzly if the situation arises. Probably.
While we could certainly throw out terms like “confidence-inspiring” and “traction-laden” to describe Ice Cream Truck, those phrases are mostly bullshit, so we’re not going to do that. We’re not here to inspire you, and we didn’t laden it with anything. What we did do was design a monolith of a trail bike that doesn’t give two shits about what’s in front of it.
- Long toptube, short seatstays, and a 68-degree headtube angle makes it tight and maneuverable on fast, technical terrain
- Modern trail bike standards like stealth dropper post routing, 44mm headtube, and thru-axles
- Clearance for a full 26” x 5” tire on 100mm rims
- Frame: Surly Ice Cream Truck, 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly steel.
- Fork: Surly Ice Cream Truck, 1-1/8" straight steerer with tapered straight blade.
- Seatpost Clamp: Stainless 33.1 collar, Black
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Brakes: SRAM DB Level TL Hydraulic or Tektro Gemini Hydraulic
- Rotors: 180F/160R
- Shifter: Shimano SLX SL-M7100
- Stem: Kalloy 31.8
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Italia
- Seatpost: Kalloy 30.9mm
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect or Ride, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7100 12-Speed
- Cog or cogset: Shimano SLX 10-51t, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC X12
- Front Hub: Novatec 150x15mm
- Rear Hub: OE 197x12mm, Shimano Microspline
- Rims: Surly My Other Brother Daryl Rims, 32h
- Tires: Surly Bud & Lou, 26 x 4.8", 120tpi, tubeless ready
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.