- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x10 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
Frame: Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger
Fork: Chromoly, rack and fender mounts
Crankset: Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge bearing
Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore T6000
Shifters: Microshift bar-end
Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10
Wheelset: Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs
Tires: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c
Brakeset: TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
Brake Levers: TRP RRL, linear pull
Headset: FSA, 1 1/8", sealed
Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Stem: 3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
Seatpost: 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
Rear Carrier: Fuji Alloy with Strap
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.